MANCHESTER UNITED travel to the Nou Camp looking to beat fellow European giants Barcelona in the first leg of their Europa League clash.
The Red Devils’ will be oozing with confidence after their recent victory over historic rivals Leeds.Rashford celebrating with Garnacho during the win over Leeds[/caption]
And Rashford who has scored 21 goals in all competitions this season aims to carry his phenomenal goal-scoring form in Spain.
Barcelona failed to qualify for the Champions League last-16 having finished third in their group.
However, the Spanish giants are 11 points clear at the top of La Liga so they’ll be expected to cause Erik Ten Hag’s men some problems.
When is Barcelona vs Man Utd?
- Barcelona‘s anticipated fixture against Manchester United will take place on Thursday, February 16.
- Kickoff is scheduled for 5:45pm GMT, 6:45pm local time.
- The game will be hosted in Barcelona’s stunning Camp Nou stadium which can host up to 99,354 people.
- Barcelona ran out 3-0 winners when the sides last met in a 2019 Champions League quarter-final.
Is Barcelona vs Manchester United on TV?
- Barcelona vs Man Utd will be broadcasted live on BT sport in the UK.
- SunSport will also bring minute-by-minute coverage of the match to fans unable to watch.
What is the team news?
Erik Ten Hag is set to continue without long-term absentees Christian Eriksen and Donny van de Beek.
Attacking duo Antony and Anthony Martial will both need to be assessed before the game.
Unfortunately for Ten Hag, Lisandro Martinez is also suspended for accumulating three yellow cards in the group stages.
And January signing Marcel Sabitzer is also unable to play for the same reasons – but he picked them up while playing for Bayern Munich instead.Marcel Sabitzer is suspended for the first leg vs Barcelona[/caption]
However, the Red Devils boss has the option to reintroduce Casemiro into the starting XI, as his suspension does not carry over to European games.
Barca boss Xavi does not have as many injuries to deal with, however key players Ousmane Dembele and Sergio Busquets are set to miss out due to their respective injuries.
90 min only
- Barcelona 4/6
- Draw 3/1
- Man Utd 7/2
To qualify (Incl ET and Pen)
- Barcelona 4/7
- Man Utd 11/8
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication